Visiting Palm Beach Gardens
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Palm Beach Gardens, and visitors give high marks for the beautiful gardens, beaches, and shopping. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its golf courses, restaurants, and entertainment choices. Rapids Water Park, Jupiter Beach, and Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 685 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Palm Beach - West Palm Beach
- The closest major airport is in West Palm Beach, FL (PBI-Palm Beach Intl.), 10.8 mi (17.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Stuart, FL (SUA-Witham Field), 24.1 mi (38.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Palm Beach Gardens
Families come for attractions such as Cool BeansIndoor Playground and Cafe, Bashers Indoor RC Raceway, and Playmobil Fun Park. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Downtown at the Gardens is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, you might want to add Borland Center for Performing Arts to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 45 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Palm Beach Gardens. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Hampton Inn Palm Beach Gardens - Our customers like the beach locale and convenient parking at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gardens - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Rapids Water Park, located 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the city center, and Jupiter Beach, which is 6.1 mi (9.9 km) away.
Dressing for Palm Beach Gardens
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 80°F and the nighttime average to be 56°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 57°F at night
- Palm Beach Gardens gets about 62.40 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 58°F