Visitors can enjoy all that Pawhuska has to offer including its museums. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. In Pawhuska, there are 5 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Pawhuska
Woolaroc is one of the places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your trip to Pawhuska, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 6 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Frontier Hotel Pawhuska is located in the heart of Pawhuska. This 3.5-star hotel in Pawhuska features free WiFi, parking, and concierge services.
- A Place To Stay In The Heart Of The Osage Just For You! is located 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from the heart of Pawhuska. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star motel in Bartlesville can enjoy access to free parking and concierge services, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Pawhuska
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 66°F and the nighttime average to be 23°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 94°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 77°F during the day and 23°F at night
- About 40.39 inches of rain falls on Pawhuska each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 92°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 25°F