Find Hotels in Ponca City, OK
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Oct 20, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 6, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 14, 2021
Reviewed on Nov 8, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 3, 2020
Visiting Ponca City
Families enjoy visiting Ponca City though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's soccer matches, casinos, and live music.
- There are 22 hotels and other accommodations in Ponca City
- The closest major airport is in Stillwater, OK (SWO-Stillwater Regional), 37.7 mi (60.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Enid, OK (WDG-Enid Woodring Municipal), 45 mi (72.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ponca City
The city's cultural venues include Marland's Grand Home and Top of Oklahoma Museum. The city's natural beauty is on display at Kaw Lake, War Memorial Park, and Memorial Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Sullins Stadium and Marland Estate.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 22 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Ponca City. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Blackwell - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Tonkawa Hotel & Casino - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a casino and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Best Western Blackwell Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and quiet location.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Cherokee Strip Land Rush Museum, 22.8 mi/36.7 km from the city center, and Ireland Hall, which is 24.9 mi/40 km away.
Dressing for Ponca City
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 66°F during the day and 24°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 93°F with nighttime averages of 54°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 24°F
- Ponca City gets about 34.88 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 26°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Ponca City?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Ponca City, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Ponca City?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Ponca City?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Ponca City?
Where is the best hotel to stay with easy access to 7 Clans First Council Casino Hotel?
What about the best place to stay close to Osage Casino?
What's the best hotel for casino gaming in Ponca City?
What's the best hotel for a golf vacation in Ponca City?
What are some hotels with pools in Ponca City?
Recent reviews of Ponca City hotels
More trip options
- Ponca City Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Ponca City Airports
- Hotels near Popular Ponca City Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Ponca City
- More Hotel Options in Ponca City
- More Popular Hotels in Oklahoma
- Other Hotels near Ponca City, Oklahoma
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends