Visitors to Owasso are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés and segway tours. Around the area, top sights include Tulsa Zoo, Will Rogers Memorial Museum, and BOK Center.
- You'll find 195 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Tulsa
- The closest major airport is in Tulsa, OK (TUL-Tulsa Intl.), 7.5 mi (12 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Owasso
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Tulsa Zoo, Will Rogers Memorial Museum, and BOK Center. Additionally, in the area you'll find Woodward Park and Gilcrease Museum.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Owasso. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Owasso - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa North/Owasso - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Owasso Tulsa North Area - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and WiFi.
Top places to visit around the area include Philbrook Museum of Art, 13.8 mi/22.2 km from the heart of the city, and Southern Hills Country Club, which is 16.2 mi (26.1 km) away.
Dressing for Owasso
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 27°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 45°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 94°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 28°F
- Owasso gets about 40.94 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 29°F