Visitors to Bartlesville are sure to enjoy the architecture. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums and cafés.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodations in Bartlesville
- The closest major airport is in Tulsa, OK (TUL-Tulsa Intl.), 37.1 mi (59.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bartlesville
A couple of favorite places to visit are Adams Municipal Golf Course and Woolaroc. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Bartlesville. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Bartlesville - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and proximity to shopping.
- Hilton Garden Inn Bartlesville - Our customers like the convenient parking and quiet location at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Inn at Price Tower - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Bartlesville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 66°F during the day and 23°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 42°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 94°F with nighttime averages of 52°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 23°F
- Average annual rainfall for Bartlesville is 40.39 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 25°F