When you imagine a brand-new city, you probably picture yourself wandering through the avenues, taking note of the buildings or the marvellous landscapes wherever you look. However, there's one draw you are especially looking forward to: Presidential Mansion. For a while, it has been on your to-do list, and right now is finally the time to get yourself there.
Where Is There to Stay Close to Presidential Mansion?
Hotels near Presidential Mansion
When you want to travel back through the ages, Presidential Mansion is waiting for you.
Situated in the nation's capital city, Athens, it is a major draw card for the metropolitan area.
If you're eager to find a hotel within easy walking distance of Presidential Mansion, consider it done! There are 37 options nearby. The Hotel Grande Bretagne, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Athens, King George, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Athens and AVA Hotel & Suites are among the most popular ones.
You'll be able to allocate some extra cash for your travels by opting to catch your z's at one of the nearby lower-priced hotels. 0.8 miles away, you'll find the Nina's Athenian Loft, but if that's not to your taste, then perhaps you could take a look at the Electra Palace Athens, which is 0.4 miles away.
Some people just prefer accommodation that's luxurious and extravagant. Lucky for you, there's a wonderful range of distinguished upmarket hotels in this area. The Periscope Hotel is just 0.4 miles away, while the Royal Olympic Hotel can be reached in 0.5 miles. Both are charming and full of creature comforts.
Is your stomach howling after some time at Presidential Mansion? No need to worry, Hotel NJV Athens Plaza (Leoforos Vasileos Georgiou 2, Athina) is nearby. It's a great location to order a cup of coffee or a bite to eat.
Before you depart, check out some of the other things to do that are in the vicinity of Presidential Mansion:
- Be sure to organize a stop off to explore the captivating exhibits at Benaki Museum.
- Whether you are a serious art lover or just enjoy the chance to see beautiful creations, Goulandris Museum of Cycladic Art is a gallery that is worth your time.
- A landmark of the area and a place of worship, Saint Spyridon Orthodox Church is worth a look, regardless of your religious beliefs.
- Admire the blend of meaning and beauty that only art conveys at National Museum of Contemporary Art.
- Theocharakis Foundation for the Fine Arts & Music is an influential venue in the active music scene here and may just be where it's at on a weekend night.
One way to travel to Presidential Mansion is by rail. Located about 0.3 miles away, Syntagma is the closest rail station. Zappeio is the second closest terminal and is just 0.3 miles away.
Expedia's roster of Athens City Centre hotels and lodging delivers everything you require, so you can be sure to have options near Presidential Mansion you'll enjoy. It's time to get researching Athens City Centre welcomed quite a few sightseers last year. When the time comes to reserve your room, you'll rest easy: all sorts of guests endorsed their Athens City Centre hotel. Need help deciding? All the inside info you could ever want we have just a few clicks away.
- You'll find Athens City Centre hotels are always presentable and neat.
- From family reunions to couples, we have rooms that are cozy for all sorts.
- As you might anticipate near such a fine feature, the staff at hotels near Presidential Mansion provide awesome service.
Suites in Athens City Centre saw greater numbers of visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's easy to see why. We see your desired spot in your future with Expedia's vast database of hotels near Presidential Mansion.
Athens City Centre Facts
After Presidential Mansion is accomplished, you'll still have plenty to do in Athens City Centre.
- Pay a visit to one of Athens City Centre's museums, then enjoy an evening out on the town to conclude the day.
- After you spend some time on its abundant action, you'll also discover Athens City Centre is on the ball when it comes to individual welcomes.
- Athens City Centre hasn't been really prominent in the guide books, but is now starting to be recognized.
Bid adieu to the scenes you're used to and meet some all-new selfies. You'll never regret planning an escape to Athens City Centre, especially when you cash in on our phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Presidential Mansion. Reserve now!