Visitors can enjoy all that Putignano has to offer including the local tours, monuments, and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. A top sight in the area is Castellana Caves.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodations in Putignano
- The closest major airport is in Bari (BRI-Karol Wojtyla), 26.3 mi (42.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Putignano
A couple of favorite places to visit are Grotta del Trullo and Carnival of Putignano. Additionally, you'll find Castellana Caves in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Putignano. This is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Trulli Terra Magica - Amenities at this townhouse accommodation include free breakfast and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Putignano
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 43°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 61°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 46°F
- Average annual rainfall for Putignano is 0.98 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 44°F