Find Hotels in Monopoli
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Monopoli are sure to enjoy the waterfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches and parks. A top sight in the area is Castellana Caves.
- There are 209 hotels and other accommodations in Monopoli
- The closest major airport is in Bari (BRI-Karol Wojtyla), 30.7 mi (49.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Monopoli
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and Parco Belvedere Lama. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Cathedral of Romualdo Museum and Cathedral Basilica of SS. Mary of Madia.
In Monopoli, there are 209 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- La Casetta Bed and Breakfast - Amenities at this bed & breakfast include free parking and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast.
- Lemoredinella B&B - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this B&B. This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- B&B Casa Cimino - With a stay at this bed & breakfast in Centro Storico, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a rooftop terrace, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and clean rooms.
One of the top places to see outside the city is Castellana Caves, located 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from the heart of the city.
Getting Around Monopoli
With so many transportation options, seeing Monopoli is a breeze. To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Monopoli Station. You can explore your water travel options at the local port.
Dressing for Monopoli
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 64°F and the nighttime average to be 43°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 46°F at night
- About 0.98 inches of rain falls on Monopoli each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 44°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Monopoli?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Monopoli, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Monopoli?
What's the best hotel for a stay in Centro Storico?
What's the best place to stay for a family vacation to Monopoli?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Monopoli?
Where is the best hotel to stay close to Acquapark Egnazia?
What about the best place to stay near Cathedral Basilica of SS. Mary of Madia?
What's the best place to stay near the beach in Monopoli?
What's the best luxury accommodation in Monopoli?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Monopoli?
What are some accommodations with pools in Monopoli?
Recent reviews of Monopoli hotels
More trip options
- Monopoli Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Monopoli Airports
- Hotels in Monopoli Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Monopoli Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Monopoli
- More Hotel Options in Monopoli
- More Popular Hotels in Puglia
- Other Hotels near Monopoli, Puglia
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends