Visitors can enjoy all that Locorotondo has to offer including the monuments and churches. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its countryside setting. A top sight in the area is Castellana Caves.
- There are 41 hotels and other accommodations in Locorotondo
- The closest major airport is in Brindisi (BDS-Papola Casale), 32.4 mi (52.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Locorotondo
The city is notable for landmarks like Church of the Madonna della Greca, Mother Church of St. George, and Morelli Palace. Additionally, you'll find Castellana Caves in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 41 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Locorotondo. Below is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Leonardo Trulli Resort - Amenities at this bed & breakfast include free breakfast and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and pool.
Dressing for Locorotondo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 64°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 43°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 46°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Locorotondo is 0.98 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 44°F