Visitors can enjoy all that Conversano has to offer including the cathedral, parks, and art. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its monuments. Top sights around the area include Castellana Caves and Norman-Hohenstaufen Castle.
- There are 46 hotels and other accommodations in Conversano
- The closest major airport is in Bari (BRI-Karol Wojtyla), 21.7 mi (34.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Conversano
A couple of favorite places to visit are Lake Sassano and Castle of Conversano. Additionally, in the area you'll find Castellana Caves and Norman-Hohenstaufen Castle.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 46 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Conversano. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Corte Altavilla Relais & Charme - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
- Hotel Relais Antica Masseria - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Hotel d'Aragona - This 4-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Conversano
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 64°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 43°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 46°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.98 inches of rain falls on Conversano each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 44°F