Visiting Polignano a Mare
Visitors to Polignano a Mare are sure to enjoy the spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses and seafood restaurants. A top sight in the area is Castellana Caves.
- There are 120 hotels and other accommodations in Polignano a Mare
- The closest major airport is in Bari (BRI-Karol Wojtyla), 25.8 mi (41.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Polignano a Mare
Notable city landmarks like Statue of Domenico Modugno and Scoglio dell'Eremita might be worth a visit. The city's natural beauty is on display at Lama Monachile Beach, Cala Paura Beach, and Beach of San Vito. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Grotta Ardito Promenade and Pino Pascali Museum.
In Polignano a Mare, there are 120 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Cinquevite Rooms & Pool - Amenities at this apartment include free breakfast and an outdoor pool. Expedia travelers love its convenient parking and central location.
- Vilù Suite - Our customers love the helpful staff and proximity to shopping at this apartment. Amenities at this apartment include free parking and an in-room kitchen.
- Echi di Puglia - Amenities at this bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
One of the top places to see outside the city is Castellana Caves, located 9.1 mi (14.6 km) from the city center.
Getting Around Polignano a Mare
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Polignano a Mare Station. Polignano a Mare might not have very many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Polignano a Mare
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 43°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 61°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 46°F
- About 0.98 inches of rain falls on Polignano a Mare each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 44°F