Find Hotels in Fasano
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $112
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Fasano are sure to enjoy the spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's zoo, golf courses, and churches. A top sight in the area is Castellana Caves.
- There are 132 hotels and other accommodations in Fasano
- The closest major airport is in Brindisi (BDS-Papola Casale), 32.7 mi (52.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Fasano
Favorite places to visit in the city include Museo della Casa alla Fasanese, Zoo Safari Fasano, and San Domenico Golf Club. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Egnazia Archeological Museum and Egnazia.
In Fasano, there are 132 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Borgo Egnazia - This 5-star hotel features 3 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a private beach. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- Masseria Salamina - Our customers like the breakfast and room size at this farm stay. Amenities at this farm stay include free breakfast and free WiFi.
- Al Mirador Resort - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its pool and helpful staff.
One of the popular sights outside the city is Castellana Caves, 11.4 mi/18.4 km from the city center.
Getting Around Fasano
To see more of the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Fasano Station or Fasano Cisternino Station. Fasano might not have very many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Fasano
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 64°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 43°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 46°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Fasano is 0.98 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 44°F