- Disliked: Staff & service
Overview of Liverpool House
Choose dates to view prices
Double (with en-suite)
Double (without en-suite)
Family (with en-suite) Max 3
Single (with en-suite)
Single (without en-suite)
About this area
Liverpool House is located in Rhayader. Rhayader Museum and Gallery and Radnorshire Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Llandrindod Golf Club and Royal Welsh Showground.
- Rhayader Museum and Gallery - 1 min walk
- Gilfach Nature Reserve - 6 min walk
- Gigrin Farm Red Kite Feeding Centre - 14 min walk
- Elan Valley - 4 min drive
- The Hall at Abbey-Cwm-Hir - 20 min drive
- Pen-y-Bont Station - 12 min drive
- Birmingham (BHX) - 124 min drive
- Castle - 3 min walk
- Crown Inn - 4 min walk
- Lamb & Flag - 4 min walk
- Evans Plaice - 4 min walk
- Elan Hotel - 4 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
very comfortable, quiet and excellent breakfast. Good experience .