History buffs enjoy visiting Rhinebeck though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals, waterfront, and gardens.
- You'll find 109 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Poughkeepsie
- The closest major airport is in Hudson, NY (HCC-Columbia County), 26.6 mi (42.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Newburgh, NY (SWF-Stewart Intl.), 31.5 mi (50.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Rhinebeck
Cultural venues in the city include Center for Performing Arts at Rhinebeck, Museum of Rhinebeck History, and Old Rhinebeck Aerodrome. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks such as Wilderstein Historic Site. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Dutchess County Fairgrounds and Omega Institute.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Rhinebeck. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Beekman Arms Hotel - With a stay at this 3.5-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and central location.
- Delamater Inn - Our customers like the dining options and clean, comfortable rooms at this inn. This 3.5-star inn features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Rhinebeck Village Inn - Amenities at this 2-star motel include free parking and free Internet. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Rhinebeck
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 54°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 15°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 17°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Rhinebeck is 46.61 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 17°F