Visitors can enjoy all that Ringwood has to offer including its monuments. There are 18 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Enid, OK (WDG-Enid Woodring Municipal), 28.7 mi (46.2 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ringwood
A favorite place to visit in the city is Ringwood Wesleyan Church. Additionally, you'll find Major County Fairgrounds and Major County Courthouse in the area.
As you plan your trip to Ringwood, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 18 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Indian Creek Village Winery is located 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from the heart of Ringwood. Guests who stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast in Ringwood can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Ramada by Wyndham Enid is 21.6 mi (34.7 km) from the center of Ringwood. This 2.5-star hotel in Enid features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Enid, OK is 20.3 mi (32.6 km) from central Ringwood. This 3-star hotel in Enid features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Ringwood
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 65°F and the nighttime average to be 24°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 93°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 95°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 24°F at night
- About 34.29 inches of rain falls on Ringwood each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 93°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 26°F