Visitors can enjoy all that Alva has to offer including the forests, art, and opera houses. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its university setting. In Alva, there are 6 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Alva
The university setting is a highlight of the city and Northwestern State Oklahoma is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Hatfield Park and Woods County Courthouse.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Alva. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Comfort Inn & Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and pool.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Alva - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Alva - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Alva
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 66°F and the nighttime average to be 19°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 94°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 96°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 19°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Alva is 29.06 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 94°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 21°F