Visiting Russky Island
Visitors can enjoy all that Russky Island has to offer including the aquarium and university setting. Museum of Pacific Fleet, Oceanarium Akvamir, and ZARYA Center for Contemporary Art are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 105 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Vladivostok (VVO-Vladivostok Intl.), 29.9 mi (48.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Russky Island
The university setting is a highlight of the city and ДВФУ is worth a campus tour. Additionally, you might want to add Primorsky Aquarium to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation to Russky Island, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 93 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- AZIMUT Hotel Vladivostok is 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from central Russky Island. This 4-star hotel in Vladivostok features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a 24-hour fitness center. Our customers like its dining options and breakfast.
- Versailles Hotel is 8.1 mi (13 km) from the center of Russky Island. This 3-star hotel in Vladivostok features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a café. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
- Deep Hotel is located 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from the heart of Russky Island. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Vladivostok can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with free WiFi.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Museum of Pacific Fleet, located 8.2 mi (13.3 km) from the heart of the city, and Oceanarium Akvamir, which is 8.4 mi/13.4 km away.
Dressing for Russky Island
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 41°F and the nighttime average to be 1°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 66°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September averages 74°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 61°F during the day and 5°F at night
- Russky Island gets about 28.07 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 71°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 6°F