Overview of Le Mas des Oliviers
Choose dates to view prices
Grand House, Multiple Beds
About this area
Located in Serignan-du-Comtat, this vacation home is in a rural area. Castle of Chateauneuf-du-Pape and Triumphal Arch of Orange are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Orange Golf Club and Domaine Armand.Visit our Serignan-du-Comtat travel guide
- Jean-Henri Fabre Museum - 15 min walk
- Triumphal Arch of Orange - 7 min drive
- Orange Golf Club - 10 min drive
- Ancient Theatre of Orange - 14 min drive
- Orange Amphitheatre - 14 min drive
- Orange Station - 12 min drive
- Avignon (AVN-Caumont) - 30 min drive
- Doum Pizza - 14 min walk
- La Sausseyade - 14 min walk
- Café du Commerce - 14 min walk
- Caractères - 15 min walk
- Da Giacomo - 15 min walk
About this property
Le Mas des Oliviers
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: EUR 1000 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Cleaning fee: EUR 200.0 per accommodation, per stay Deposit is payable by wire transfer and is due within 72 hours of booking the reservation.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all onsite payments.