Visitors can enjoy all that Shemysheyka has to offer including its museums. The closest major airport is in Penza (PEZ), 22.9 mi (36.9 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Shemysheyka
A favorite place to visit in the city is Shemisheyka Regional Museum. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
Dressing for Shemysheyka
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 41°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 7°F
- From April to June, the average is 77°F during the day and 26°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 55°F as the daytime average and 13°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Shemysheyka is 18.86 inches
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 76°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 10°F