Visitors can enjoy all that Shkoder has to offer including the lakeside setting, museums, and churches. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its rich culture.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodations in Shkoder
- The closest major airport is in Podgorica (TGD), 24.3 mi (39.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Shkoder
A couple of favorite places to visit are Loro Borici Stadium and Shkodra Castle. Additionally, you'll find Ada Bojana Island and Velika Plaza Beach in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Shkoder. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Tradita Gege & Toske is located in the heart of Shkoder. This 3.5-star inn in Shkoder features a restaurant, a bar, and parking.
- Carmen Hotel Shkoder is located in central Shkoder. This 3-star hotel in Shkoder features a restaurant, a bar, and parking.
- Hotel Kompleksi Arifi is located 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Shkoder can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Shkoder
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 63°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 33°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 76°F as the daytime average and 34°F as the nighttime average
- Shkoder gets about 1.18 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F