Visitors to Grilë are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 22 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Podgorica (TGD), 20.4 mi (32.8 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Grilë
Places to visit in the larger region include Loro Borici Stadium and Shkodra Castle. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you start planning your visit to Grilë, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Rose Garden Hotel is located within 4.9 mi (7.9 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Shkoder can enjoy access to parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with a private living room.
- Rozafa Hotel Shkoder is 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Shkoder can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with satellite TV.
- Colosseo Hotel is located 4.6 mi (7.5 km) from the city center. With a stay at this hotel in Shkoder, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with satellite TV.
Dressing for Grilë
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 63°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 45°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 34°F
- Average annual rainfall for Grilë is 1.18 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 35°F