Visiting Sprat Bay
Visitors to Sprat Bay are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's entertainment choices, spas, and bars. The Baths, Battery, and Cane Garden Bay Beach are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 59 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Tortola (EIS-Terrance B. Lettsome Intl.), 6.5 mi (10.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Spanish Town (VIJ-Virgin Gorda), 11.5 mi (18.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sprat Bay
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Deadman's Bay Beach and Peter Island. In the area, you'll also find The Baths and Battery.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Peter Island Resort and Spa - With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Cane Garden Bay Beach, 7.4 mi/11.8 km from the city center, and Annaberg Plantation, which is 10.4 mi/16.7 km away.
Dressing for Sprat Bay
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 87°F and the nighttime average to be 72°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 78°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 90°F during the day and 73°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Sprat Bay is 39.33 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 73°F