Visiting Scrub Island
Visitors can enjoy all that Scrub Island has to offer including its seaside. The tucked away and relaxing setting also entices those visiting the city. Around the area, top sights include The Baths, Cane Garden Bay Beach, and Bitter End Gardens.
- There are 55 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Tortola (EIS-Terrance B. Lettsome Intl.), 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Spanish Town (VIJ-Virgin Gorda), 5.7 mi (9.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Scrub Island
Notable places to visit in the larger region include The Baths, Cane Garden Bay Beach, and Bitter End Gardens. Additionally, you'll find Annaberg Plantation in the area.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
Dressing for Scrub Island
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 87°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 78°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 90°F as the daytime average and 73°F as the nighttime average
- Scrub Island gets about 39.33 inches of rain per year
- August and September are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 73°F