Find Hotels in Beef Island
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $55
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Jan 27, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Mar 17, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 25, 2019
Reviewed on Mar 11, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 14, 2020
Visiting Beef Island
Visitors can enjoy all that Beef Island has to offer including the beaches, bars, and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its walkable and welcoming setting. Around the area, top sights include The Baths, Cane Garden Bay Beach, and Bitter End Gardens.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Beef Island
- The closest major airport is in Tortola (EIS-Terrance B. Lettsome Intl.), 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Spanish Town (VIJ-Virgin Gorda), 6.9 mi (11.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Beef Island
The city's natural beauty is on display at Trellis Bay Beach, Well Bay Beach, and Long Bay Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Tortola to your agenda.
This is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Beef Island Guest House - With a stay at this 2-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include The Baths, located 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from the heart of the city, and Cane Garden Bay Beach, which is 8.3 mi (13.4 km) away.
Dressing for Beef Island
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 73°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 78°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 90°F and nighttime averages of 73°F
- About 39.33 inches of rain falls on Beef Island each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 73°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Beef Island?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Beef Island, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Beef Island?
What's the best accommodation when traveling with kids to Beef Island?
What's the best hotel to stay with easy access to Trellis Bay Beach?
What about the best place to stay close to Long Bay Beach?
What's the best accommodation for a beach vacation in Beef Island?
What are some hotels with pools in Beef Island?
Recent reviews of Beef Island hotels
More trip options
- Beef Island Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Beef Island Airports
- Hotels near Popular Beef Island Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Beef Island
- More Hotel Options in Beef Island
- More Popular Hotels in Other Islands
- Other Hotels near Beef Island, Other Islands
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends