Families will find kid-friendly activities in Texarkana, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and scenic, this city also attracts tourists with its shopping.
- There are 15 hotels and other accommodations in Texarkana
- The closest major airport is in Texarkana, AR (TXK-Texarkana Regional), 3.5 mi (5.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Texarkana
The city's cultural venues include Lindsey Railroad Museum and Tex-Ark Antique Auto Museum. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Holiday Springs Water Park and Texarkana Fair Grounds.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Texarkana. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Plus Texarkana Inn & Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Hampton Inn Texarkana Arkansas - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Texarkana Arkansas Conv Ctr - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Texarkana
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 72°F and the nighttime average to be 34°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September averages 94°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 81°F during the day and 34°F at night
- Texarkana gets about 49.57 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 93°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 35°F