Visitors to Stamps are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Texarkana, AR (TXK-Texarkana Regional), 29.6 mi (47.6 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Stamps
Places to visit in the larger region include Southern Arkansas University and Cecil Traylor Wilson Garden. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Stamps, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 6 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hampton Inn Magnolia is 17 mi (27.4 km) from the center of Stamps. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Magnolia can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Coachman's Inn is 16.3 mi (26.2 km) from central Stamps. This 2.5-star motel in Magnolia features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and central location.
- Quality Inn Magnolia is located 16.3 mi (26.2 km) from the heart of Stamps. This 2.5-star hotel in Magnolia features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its location and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Stamps
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 72°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 34°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 81°F as the daytime average and 34°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Stamps is 49.57 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F