Families enjoy visiting Hope though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, jazz scene, and churches.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Hope
- The closest major airport is in Texarkana, AR (TXK-Texarkana Regional), 27.2 mi (43.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Hope
A couple of favorite places to visit are President William Jefferson Clinton Birthplace Home National Historic Site and Nevada County Depot and Museum. Additionally, you'll find Historic Washington State Park in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Hope. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Hope - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Holiday Inn Express Hope - Our customers like the dining options and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Hope - This 2-star motel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
Getting Around Hope
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Hope Station. Hope might not have many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Hope
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 72°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 34°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 81°F as the daytime average and 34°F as the nighttime average
- Hope gets about 49.57 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F