Travelers to Toury will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 55 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Toury
Places to visit in the larger region include Church of Artenay, Theatre Museum Forain, and Moulin de Pierre. You'll also find Church of St. Gervais and St. Protais and Pithiviers Tourist Railway in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Toury, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 55 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Suite - Home Orleans Saran is 17.7 mi (28.5 km) from the center of Toury. Guests who stay at this 4-star residence in Fleury-les-Aubrais can enjoy access to free parking and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- Premiere Classe Orléans Nord - Saran is located 17.5 mi (28.2 km) from the heart of Toury. With a stay at this hotel in Saran, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi.
- Best Western Hotel d'Arc is 20.1 mi (32.3 km) from central Toury. This 4-star hotel in Orleans features free WiFi, a 24-hour business center, and a café. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Getting Around Toury
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Toury Station. Toury might not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Toury
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 32°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 78°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 36°F
- About 1.42 inches of rain falls on Toury each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 76°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 34°F