Visitors to Orleans are sure to enjoy the cathedral, shopping, and riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and museums. In Orleans, there are 31 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Orleans
The city's cultural venues include House of Joan of Arc and Museum of Fine Arts. The city is notable for its cathedral and landmarks like Sainte-Croix Cathedral and St. Pierre-le-Puellier. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Place du Martroi and Place de la Loire.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 31 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Orleans. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hôtel d'Orléans - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a bar and parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location.
- Hôtel de l'Abeille Orléans - Our customers like the breakfast and central location at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, a fitness center, and a bar.
- Empreinte Hôtel & Spa - This 4-star hotel features free WiFi, a bar, and a spa tub. Expedia customers like its central location and helpful staff.
Getting Around Orleans
With so many transportation options, seeing Orleans is easy. Head to Gare d'Orleans Tram Stop for metro transit. To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Orleans Station.
Dressing for Orleans
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 32°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 78°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 36°F at night
- Orleans gets about 1.42 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 76°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 34°F