Travelers give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Wilmington, which is also known for its ski areas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's breweries, mountain views, and festivals.
- There are 34 hotels and other accommodations in Wilmington
- The closest major airport is in Springfield, VT (VSF-Hartness State), 37.2 mi (59.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Albany, NY (ALB-Albany Intl.), 48.3 mi (77.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Wilmington
The city's cultural venues include Jim McGrath Gallery and Studio and Adams Family Farm. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Haystack Golf and Country Club and Molly Stark State Park.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 34 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Wilmington. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- The Nutmeg - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- The Wilmington Inn - Our customers like the breakfast and quiet location at this B&B. This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- White House Inn - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and bathrooms.
Dressing for Wilmington
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 8°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 27°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 67°F as the daytime average and 13°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Wilmington is 43.58 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 11°F