Find Hotels in Zagreb
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
History buffs will enjoy exploring Zagreb, and all visitors are sure to appreciate the museums and cathedral. Walkable and welcoming, this city will delight tourists with its cafés, art, and theaters. Top sights in the city include Archaeological Museum, Ban Jelacic Square, and Dolac.
- There are 271 hotels and other accommodations in Zagreb
- The closest major airport is in Zagreb (ZAG), 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Zagreb
Known for its museums, art, and theaters, the city's cultural venues include Archaeological Museum, Croatian National Theatre, and Ethnographic Museum. Its historic sites and cathedral are notable and landmarks include Ban Jelacic Square, Zagreb Cathedral, and St. Mark's Church. Taking local tours is one of the top activities, while Bocarski Dom, Bundek Lake, and Recreational Sports Center Jarun are favorite sights to visit.
In Zagreb, there are 271 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Markiz Luxury Apartments - Amenities at this 4-star apartment include valet parking and an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its location.
- Casablanca Boutique Bed & Breakfast - Our customers love the convenient parking and nice bathrooms at this B&B. With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Manduša Heritage Apartments - With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to valet parking and self-service laundry, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its overall value and location.
Other favorite sights in Zagreb include Dolac, Mestrovic Studio, and Zagreb City Museum.
Getting Around Zagreb
If you want to see more of the area, ride aboard a train from Zagreb Central Station, Zagreb Zapadni Station, or Zagreb Klara Station. Zagreb might not have very many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Zagreb
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 57°F and the nighttime average to be 24°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 67°F during the day and 28°F at night
- About 1.22 inches of rain falls on Zagreb each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 79°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 26°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Zagreb?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Zagreb, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Zagreb?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Zagreb?
Where is the best place to stay in Novi Zagreb?
What's the best accommodation when traveling with kids to Zagreb?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic getaway to Zagreb?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Zagreb?
What's the best place to stay with easy access to Arena Zagreb?
What about the best place to stay near Ban Jelacic Square?
What's the best accommodation for a beach vacation in Zagreb?
Recent reviews of Zagreb hotels
More trip options
- Zagreb Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Zagreb Airports
- Hotels in Zagreb Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Zagreb Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Zagreb
- More Hotel Options in Zagreb
- More Popular Hotels in Croatia
- Other Hotels near Zagreb, Croatia
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends