Add your Theme Park tickets now to reserve Disney FastPass+ experiences before you leave home!
Discover all the magic at four can't miss Disney Theme Parks —filled with immersive experiences that will soon bring you to worlds you could only imagine. The magic of nature comes alive both day and night at Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park where you can discover safaris lit by sunset, nighttime dance parties, and awakenings at the Tree of Life®. At Disney's Hollywood Studios®, the Force is strong with the Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple and Star Wars Launch Bay. At Epcot®, visit Turtle Talk With Crush to meet ocean pals from Pixar's Finding Dory, take flight on Soarin' Around The World, now traveling to the globe's most unique landscapes and wonders, sail into Arendelle on the Frozen Ever After attraction, and meet both Anna and Elsa at the Royal Sommerhus! At Disney Springs®, visit the new eclectic mix of unique boutiques, one-of-a-kind eateries and jaw-dropping entertainment. Come see for yourself why it's the place to be! With even more enchanting experiences at Magic Kingdom® Park the Walt Disney World® Resort has something for everyone. Just add Theme Park tickets to take advantage of the entire world of fun and enchantment!
Walt Disney World® Theme & Water Parks
The four Walt Disney World® Theme Parks make the real world seem far away, and make-believe as real as the smile on your face. They are the places where innocence is reborn, memories are made, and fun, imagination and excitement surround the young, and young at heart. Escape to Disney's Water Parks for fun in the sun! Snorkel with sharks, plunge down rushing rapids, glide down lazy rivers and more!
News and Events
Spring at Walt Disney World® Resort
Disney's Animal Kingdom 20th Anniversary
Celebrate Disney's Animal Kingdom 20th Anniversary and Discover magic springing to life nightly.
Happily Ever After
Experience a grand finale to your Disney day with the newest—and most spectacular—fireworks showcase in Magic Kingdom history!
Star Wars at Walt Disney World® Resort
Discover new and updated Star Wars experiences that bring you closer to the epic saga than ever before.
Little Ones at Walt Disney World® Theme Parks
- Children under 3 years of age get free entry into Disney Theme Parks and Disney Water Parks.
- Rider Swap option is available at select attractions. Rider Swap is when Guests take turns waiting with youngsters too small to ride a certain attraction, then "swap" with another adult Guest from their party to experience the ride without standing in line twice.
- Single-day and multi-day stroller rentals are available at Disney Theme Parks.
- Baby Care Centers, hosted by Huggies, where you can change and feed your baby can be found in Disney Theme Parks.
- Disney FastPass+ service allows Guests to reserve access to select Disney Theme Park experiences before they even arrive so that they can spend less time in line. They can enjoy access to select shows, Character Greetings, and parade and fireworks viewing areas.
- Many restaurants at Disney Resort hotels and Disney Theme Parks feature balanced, healthy and fun children's menus. Some restaurants host Character Dining experiences, which may require advance reservations.
Little Ones at Walt Disney World® Resort Hotels
Disney Resort hotels, designed with little ones in mind, offer:
- Pack 'n Play Playard or crib in each room or available upon request.
- In-room child care for ages 6 months to 12 years—in partnership with independent childcare provider Kids Nite Out. Some locations have fun-filled Child Activity Centers for ages 3 to 12.
- Kid-friendly recreation. All Disney Resort hotels feature kiddie pools (in addition to full-size pools) and many have playgrounds. Some even feature kids-only activities.
- Disney's Magical Express offers complimentary shuttle and luggage service from the Orlando airport to their Disney Resort - so you can concentrate on simply being with your kids.
- Disney Resort Guests enjoy extended Disney park hours, known as Extra Magic Hours, which offer a rare and unique opportunity to enjoy additional time in Walt Disney World® Theme Parks—above and beyond the standard operating schedule—at no extra charge. And with the Extra Magic Hours Benefit, you and your preschooler can enjoy special time to enjoy select attractions when the Park is less full. Each day, a Theme Park opens early or stays open later just for Disney Resort Guests (valid Theme Park admission and Resort ID required)
- Guests staying at a Walt Disney World® Resort enjoy free transportation and free standard parking at the Theme Parks.
- When staying at a Disney Resort, it's a short trip back to the room for a nap before returning to the Park to watch fireworks at night!
FastPass+ and MagicBands
Unlock a New Dimension of Disney Magic
Take your Walt Disney World® vacation to an all-new level to make it yours like never before. You can reserve access to some of your must-do experiences before you even leave home with Disney FastPass+. Once you've booked your trip, you can use an incredible family of online tools providing recommendations to help you personalize your experience both at home and on the go. And then while you're at Walt Disney World® Resort, you can use the amazing new MagicBand or card to connect to the choices you've made online.
FastPass+ Takes FASTPASS to an All-New Level
Disney FastPass+ service makes your vacation better than ever by allowing you to reserve access to some of your favorite Walt Disney World® experiences before you even leave home. Choose from more than double the previous number of experiences and skip the standby queue at the attractions that you selected in advance, and—for the first time ever—FastPass+ service includes select Character Greetings and shows. You can lock in some of your must-do attractions and entertainment experiences—so you can relax and enjoy the moment with your family. If your plans change, you can update your FastPass+ selections on the go with the mobile app, at your Disney Resort hotel Lobby Concierge or at the FastPass+ kiosks conveniently located throughout all 4 Disney theme parks. How much does FastPass+ cost? It's included with your ticket at no extra charge. Buy your tickets before you arrive and you can choose your FastPass+ experiences up to 30 days in advance of each day of your theme park visit. When you buy tickets in advance and book a stay at a Disney Resort hotel, you can make your FastPass+ selections up to 60 days prior to check-in for the entire length of your stay. In advance, you can reserve up to 3 FastPass+ experiences per day at one theme park. On the day of your visit, you can make an additional selection on your mobile device or at an in-park kiosk once you have used your original selections.
MagicBands and cards are secure all-in-one devices that allow you to effortlessly access the plans and vacation choices that you've made prior to leaving home. MagicBands are colorful, waterproof wristbands—resembling a watch or bracelet—that you can quickly and easily touch to a sensor called a touch point. Cards work in a similar fashion, but physically resemble a plastic credit card or driver’s license. Both MagicBands and cards allow you to travel lighter throughout your vacation. You can use your card or MagicBand to:
- Unlock the door of your Disney Resort hotel room.
- Enter theme and water parks (with valid admission).
- Check in at FastPass+ entrances.
- Connect Disney PhotoPass images to your account.
- Charge food and merchandise purchases to your Disney Resort hotel room (only available during your hotel stay)
You will receive a MagicBand if you stay at a Disney Resort hotel. If you are not staying at a Disney Resort hotel, you will receive a card when you purchase park admission—and you have the option to purchase a MagicBand at Disney theme parks and Disney Springs®
Disney Resort Hotel Benefits
As a Guest staying in a Disney Resort hotel, you're entitled to remarkable benefits that help you save time and money and experience more magic all around!
- Complimentary Disney's Magical Express® Service: When you reserve Disney's Magical Express, you can begin your vacation the moment you step off the plane. Bypass baggage claim and avoid the inconvenience and cost of driving or finding ground transportation. With this special benefit of staying at select Disney Resort hotels, get from the airport to your accommodations in comfort and have your bags delivered directly to your room. You'll also enjoy a complimentary ride back to Orlando International Airport on the day you check out of your Disney Resort hotel.
- Complimentary MagicBands - Use your all-in-one MagicBand to access Disney Theme Parks (with valid admission), unlock your Disney Resort hotel room, check-in at the Disney FastPass+ entrances for experiences you selected, charge food and merchandise purchases to your Disney Resort hotel room and link Disney PhotoPass photos to your Disney account. Plus, as a Disney Resort hotel Guest, you can personalize your MagicBand with your name and choice of 8 iconic colors.
- Complimentary Standard Parking & Transportation – there is no charge to park your car at the Disney Resort Hotels (except valet and premium parking), and you get complimentary transportation throughout Walt Disney World Resort—including transportation to and from Disney Theme Parks and Disney Water Park.
- Unique Entertainment and incredible Disney service. From hotels where you can splash down a pool slide to hotels where you can watch a movie under the stars, you're sure to find something fun for everyone to enjoy!
- Complimentary Wi Fi – Stay connected with convenient, wireless high-speed Internet access in Guest rooms, at select restaurants and around most public spaces.