Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Ajman, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses and cafés. Sahara Centre, Al-Maktoum Stadium, and City Centre Deira are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 34 hotels and other accommodations in Ajman
- The closest major airport is in Sharjah (SHJ-Sharjah Intl.), 8 mi (12.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.), 12.2 mi (19.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ajman
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Ajman Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Safeer Mall and City Centre Ajman.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 34 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Ajman. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Ajman Saray, a Luxury Collection Resort, Ajman - This 5-star resort features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a private beach. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and WiFi.
- The Oberoi Beach Resort, Al Zorah - Our customers like the beach locale and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with free WiFi.
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Ajman - This 5-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 7 restaurants. Expedia customers like its beach locale and pool.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Sahara Centre, 8.6 mi/13.9 km from the heart of the city, and Al-Maktoum Stadium, which is 10 mi/16.1 km away.
Dressing for Ajman
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 87°F and the nighttime average to be 52°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 106°F during the day and 63°F at night
- July through September averages 107°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 99°F during the day and 55°F at night
- Ajman gets about 0.20 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 107°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 55°F