Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Al Quoz
Visitors can enjoy all that Al Quoz has to offer including the shopping, ski areas, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's sporting events and beaches. Mall of the Emirates, Ski Dubai, and Burj Khalifa are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 1337 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.), 10.4 mi (16.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Dubai (DWC-Al Maktoum Intl.), 18.3 mi (29.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Al Quoz
Shopping is a favorite activity, so consider an excursion to Alserkal Avenue Arts District and Oasis Centre Mall. Additionally, in the area you'll find Mall of the Emirates and Ski Dubai.
As you plan your vacation to Al Quoz, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 1117 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- California Hostel is 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from central Al Quoz. Guests who stay at this 2-star hostel in Al Quoz can enjoy access to free parking and a fitness center, along with free WiFi.
- Atlantis The Palm is 7.7 mi (12.3 km) from the center of Al Quoz. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Dubai can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and proximity to the airport.
- Dubai International Airport Terminal Hotel is located 10.7 mi (17.3 km) from the heart of Al Quoz. With a stay at this hotel in Dubai, guests can enjoy access to 2 indoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and clean, quiet rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Burj Khalifa, 4.6 mi/7.4 km from the heart of the city, and Dubai Mall, which is 4.9 mi/7.9 km away.
Getting Around Al Quoz
Head to First Gulf Bank Station to catch metro. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Al Quoz
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 56°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 104°F during the day and 66°F at night
- July through September averages 105°F during the day and 77°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 98°F during the day and 58°F at night
- Al Quoz gets about 3.31 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 105°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 58°F