- Calatravos Castle
- 2 min walk
- Plaza de Espana
- 4 min walk
- La Bodega
- 3 min walk
- 4 min walk
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Parador De Alcaniz Teruel is located in Alcaniz. Calatravos Castle and Plaza de Espana are local landmarks, and if an activity is on the agenda, check out Motorland Aragon.
- Calatravos Castle - 2 min walk
- Plaza de Espana - 4 min walk
- Iglesia excolegiata Santa María la Mayor - 4 min walk
- Rinconada del Sabor - 14 min walk
- Motorland Aragon - 11 min drive
- Caspe Station - 26 min drive
- Zaragoza (ZAZ) - 90 min drive
- La Bodega - 3 min walk
- Paris - 4 min walk
- La Parrilla - 8 min walk
- Spanish - 13 min walk
- Telepizza - 13 min walk
About this property
Parador De Alcaniz Teruel
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 17 for adults and EUR 9 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 0 per stay (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Parador Teruel Hotel Alcaniz
- Parador De Alcaniz Hotel Alcaniz
- Parador Alcaniz Teruel Hotel
- Parador Alcaniz Teruel
- Parador Alcaniz Teruel Alcaniz
- Parador De Alcaniz Teruel Hotel
- Parador De Alcaniz Teruel Alcaniz
- Parador De Alcaniz Teruel Hotel Alcaniz
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We loved the ambiance of the property and everything that went with it. The only criticism was the food, we didn’t expect to be offered the same menu two days running