Top Hotels Near Alexander Theater in Helsinki
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Hotels Close to Alexander Theater
You could be seeing lower prices
Alexander Theater Hotel Guide
Want to check out Alexander Theater?
A visit to this place offers you and the kids the chance to delve deeper into Helsinki, the nation's capital city.
If it's a priority to find a hotel within convenient walking distance of Alexander Theater, you can consider 26 that are within a radius of 0.6 miles. The Klaus K Hotel, Scandic Simonkenttä and Solo Sokos Hotel Torni are definitely among the more popular establishments.
There are a number of reasonably priced, yet cheerful and comfortable, accommodation options awaiting you in the immediate vicinity. Two common choices are the Hostel Diana Park, 0.3 miles away, and the Comodo Apartments Helsinki City, situated just 0.9 miles away.
Getaways are all about treating yourself, and one of the top ways to do that is to stay at an upscale hotel. You'll discover a considerable range a stone's throw away. The Hotel Haven is merely 0.6 miles away, while the Hotel Kamp can be reached in 0.6 miles. Both are charming and extremely comfortable.
As you and your group stroll along the lanes that surround Alexander Theater, check out Metka Cafe. Take in the satiating aroma of coffee and try one or two sweet pastries. When dinnertime rolls around, take your pick of a menu of impressive dishes at Ristorante Pizzeria Dennis Bulevardi, which is also nearby. If you're not ready to go back to the hotel, find a way to Papa Albert Ristorante & Bar.
Other Places to Visit near Alexander TheaterBefore you go, take a look at what the rest of this area has available:
- Devote a few hours to art appreciation at Sinebrychoff Art Museum, a well-known art museum in the area.
- Find a great deal, purchase a memento or taste some of the local fare at Hietalahti Flea Market.
- If doesn't matter if you want to reflect quietly or learn a little about the building's history, Old Church of Helsinki is an interesting outing.
- If you're a shopaholic, you will find retail heaven at Kamppi Shopping Center & Bus Terminal. No matter if it's fashion, general supplies or souvenirs you want, you're likely to find it here.
- If you are enthusiastic about live theater productions, you should go to a show at Swedish Theatre.
Alexander Theater can be easily accessed by the rail network. The closest stop, Rautatieasema Jarnvags Station, is 0.6 miles away.