- Liked: Cleanliness
Overview of Hilton At Resorts World Bimini
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
King Room with Balcony
Partial Ocean View King
Lagoon View King
Garden View Suite
Poolside Lagoon Suite
2 Queens with Balcony
Partial Ocean View 2 Queens
Lagoon View 2 Queens
Deluxe Lagoon 2 Queens
Executive 2 Queens
Accessible Executive King
About this area
Located in Alice Town, Hilton At Resorts World Bimini is near the airport and near a private beach. Bimini Bay Marina and Browns Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Turtle Rocks and Rainbow Reef. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking, water skiing, and parasailing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours.
- Bimini Bay Marina - 5 min walk
- Rainbow Reef - 16 min walk
- Stones of Atlantis Dive Site - 7 min drive
- Bimini Water Sports - 8 min drive
- Dolphin House Museum - 8 min drive
- North Bimini Island (NSB-North Seaplane Base) - 21 min drive
- Amiccis Pizzeria — 1 min walk
- Hemingways — 1 min walk
About this property
Hilton At Resorts World Bimini
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 26.88 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 25 and USD 100 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 10 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 10 (roundtrip), (up to 18 years old)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
You get a full resort feel. The beach day was very nice as it was sunny. It is a large property and therefore a shuttle to the beach is necessary.