Find Hotels Near Allas Sea Pool, Helsinki from $82
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Allas Sea Pool
Top Hotels Close to Allas Sea Pool
Reviewed on Feb 26, 2020
Allas Sea Pool Hotel Guide
Hoping to experience all that is Allas Sea Pool?
It's located in the national capital, Helsinki.
There are as many as 46 hotels within a radius of 2 miles of Allas Sea Pool. The Hotel Haven is located just 0.2 miles from Allas Sea Pool. Additional well-known options include the Hotel Kamp, 0.4 miles away, and the Klaus K Hotel, 0.6 miles away.
There are some economical, yet cheerful and comfortable, hotels located in the area. The Eurohostel is a great option, situated 0.4 miles away. If that doesn't suit your needs, you could look into the Forenom Hostel Helsinki Merihaka, which is just 0.9 miles away.
If you're a fan of the finer things in life, treat yourself to an unforgettable accommodation experience at one of the various stylish hotels close by. 0.3 miles away, the Hotel Fabian boasts first-class service and facilities. The GLO Hotel Helsinki Kluuvi, 0.4 miles away, also provides guests with high levels of comfort and hospitality.
The streets neighboring Allas Sea Pool offer a delight for your tastebuds and your eyes. Flytour Cafe & Terrace is an excellent place for an early-morning pick-me-up. If you've really worked up an appetite, Neighbour Bistro is also minutes away and will stop your stomach from rumbling. And finally, start a fun night out with some drinks at Uima-allas.
Other Places to Visit near Allas Sea PoolBefore you go, take a look at what the rest of this area has to offer:
- If you love finding out about the dates and details of politics and government, plan a visit to Presidential Palace.
- Reach a more spiritual understanding of the area's Christian roots by going to admire Uspenski Cathedral.
- Helsinki City Hall, a historically significant government building, will fascinate anyone wanting to gain a deeper understanding of the area's past.
- Peruse the goods on show and have a chat with a few local residents at one of the area's most energetic markets, Kauppatori Market Square.
- Snag a deal at Kauppahalli and experience the hustle and bustle of this busy local market.
The train station, Rautatieasema Jarnvags Station, is 0.6 miles from Allas Sea Pool, making the train a popular way to go.