Imagine yourself on your upcoming holiday: you probably think you'll be ambling around the streets, staring up at the exquisite environment or the buildings wherever you look. But Angkor National Museum is one attraction you are especially looking forward to. For years, you have wanted to escape there, and the time has finally arrived to get yourself there.
Angkor National Museum Hotels
Hotels near Angkor National Museum
Looking to visit Angkor National Museum?
It is situated 140 miles from Phnom Penh, in a place known as Siem Reap.
If you're eager to secure accommodations within easy walking distance of Angkor National Museum, you can consider 135 situated within a radius of 0.6 miles. Some of the most well-loved ones are the Park Hyatt Siem Reap, Raffles Grand Hotel d'Angkor and The Privilege Floor by BOREI ANGKOR.
There's no need to spend a fortune on your accommodation. You'll be glad to know that there are many numerous budget options situated nearby this attraction. The Belmond La Résidence d'Angkor, 0.6 miles away, or the Nita by Vo, at a distance of 1 mile, are likely to be what you're looking for.
Or maybe you'd prefer to book a room that's a bit more luxurious? If so, you're in luck, as you'll find a number of upmarket hotel options in the nearby vicinity. Be sure to take a look at the Samar Villas and Spa Resort, which is just 1 mile away. A second option is the Shinta Mani Club, 0.5 miles away.
The avenues that surround Angkor National Museum offer a treat for your eyes, ears and tastebuds. Peace Cafe is an excellent place for an early-morning caffeine boost. If you're after a meal, savor the local flavors and seasonings at Hôtel Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf & Spa Resort. But that's not all! Join your pals for a few drinks at Prince d' Angkor Hotel & Spa.
Before your trip ends, check out some of the other things to do that are in the vicinity of Angkor National Museum:
- You'll marvel at the miracle of Mother Nature when you mosey around Miniature Replicas of Angkor’s Temples, an idyllic private garden.
- Do you want a break from sightseeing? Rest for a moment as you enter through the gates of Royal Garden, a spectacular private garden.
- For a lot of us, it's just not a vacation without an excursion to the mall. Stop by Angkor Shopping Center where you can spend the entire day looking around its extensive retail outlets and eateries.
- Take a tour of Siem Reap Royal Residence, an important historic house that you can view from the inside.
- Wat Kesararam is a historic attraction which will give you greater insight into the area's character.
Siem Reap hotels and lodging here on Expedia provide all the things you require, so you can be certain to have a place to stay near Angkor National Museum that you'll fall in love with. Siem Reap experienced quite a few sightseers in the past twelve months, so get going. Need help deciding? Get the guidance you could want right here. You'll roam with confidence once booking time hits, too: multiple guests would recommend their Siem Reap hotel to a friend or colleague.
- We've got rooms that are soothing for all kinds, from family reunions to newlyweds.
- As you might anticipate near such a fine monument, the staff at hotels around Angkor National Museum go beyond what is expected.
- Discover that Siem Reap hotels will always be waiting to receive you with fresh and tidy rooms.
As you can see, it's understandable why getaways in Siem Reap had greater amounts of visitors in the past twelve months than the year before that. You can stay right near your choice place thanks to our vast inventory of hotels near Angkor National Museum.
Siem Reap Facts and Figures
Once you've conquered Angkor National Museum, you'll still have more to see and do in Siem Reap.
- Siem Reap hasn't been really noted in the guide books, but it is now beginning to become more famous.
- Appreciate a tempting supper of the local fare and happen upon a market to look for mementos.
- After you spend some time on its ample excursions, you'll discover Siem Reap also knows some things about setting out the red carpet.
Arrange your stuff, wave goodbye to the same old landmarks and tip your hat to more than a few all-new selfies. You won't regret paying a visit to Siem Reap, especially when you benefit from the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Angkor National Museum from Expedia. Reserve now!