Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
A French Colonial style villa which seems new and in perfect condition with high ceilings and tiled floors. Our room was large with a comfortable king bed with a/c that worked great. The staff are as good as the facility, friendly and service oriented. The included breakfast was basic but more than ...
A great hide away from the busy centre of Siem Riep. Served up some of the best food we had in Cambodia. Rooms are basic but comfy and clean. Kids loved the pet dogs, snooker table and pool. wish we could have stayed longer.
The room was clean, the bed was great. The bathroom fixtures were a little worn but everything worked. The staff is very welcoming. The location is not in the middle of town, so not a ton of things to do near by. Also a taxi driver warned me there are motorcycle pick pockets nearby at night that ...
Just bit far from down town I changed my plan few times but Hotel staff always adjusted schedule to meet my requirements
Excellent budget hotel with great location. No frills but has everything one needs in a hotel. Great value for budget traveller Breakfast good, very filling. Staff helpful and friendly. Suggest not buying bus ticket or tour ticket from the hotel as you will be overcharged more than 25%. -- buy in ...
The doggie bed is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Siem Reap accommodation! Choosing the best home away from home during your Northwestern Cambodia vacation doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to easily reserve a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Siem Reap. When you see the type of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet snacks and outdoor play areas, you'll be wagging your tail just like your favorite pup. Some Siem Reap hotels even let youbring more than one furry friend along for your trip.
- Northwestern Cambodia is more than pet-friendly--it's also affordable. Save your cash for a new leash or matching sweaters and book a hotel where you and your animals can settle in without blowing your budget. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Pet lovers say Siem Reap has some of the best pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your family pets will feel right at home, so you can relax.
- Who said animal friends couldn't have tons of fun on a getaway? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Northwestern Cambodia has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can play. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Siem Reap is a top choice among pet parents like you. Since last year, 69% more adventurers have been soaking up the area's charms and running around with their favorite pets. Don't miss your opportunity to get in on the fun!?