Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
The staff didn't let us know where we could get extra towels as we had 4 people in the room so we had gotten them from their storeroom. Turns out there was some in the drawers...
Very good place for the money - a little bit tight quarters in the studio, but overall very good. We would go there again.
The doggie bone is in the car and Sparky's special treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Antigonish hotel! Choosing the perfect temporary home during your New Glasgow vacation doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to swiftly find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Antigonish. When you see the array of pet-friendly perks available at many area hotels, which might include pet goodies and outdoor play areas, you'll be happy as a clam just like your favorite pooch. Some Antigonish accommodations even welcome you to bring several animals along for your holiday.
- New Glasgow is not only pet-friendly--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your money for a new leash or a special toy and book an accommodation where you and your pets can relax in style without blowing your budget. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as cuddling a new kitten.
- Globetrotters say Antigonish has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.9. Yes, your furry friends will feel right at home, so you can sleep well.
- Who said pets couldn't have the time of their lives on vacation? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, New Glasgow has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can let loose. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Antigonish is a top choice among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 580% more sightseers have been falling in love with the region and playing with their four-legged friends. Don't miss your chance to see why it's so popular!?