When you imagine your upcoming getaway, you might picture yourself strolling through downtown, taking note of the buildings or the beautiful settings all around you. However, there is one draw you have been anticipating in particular: Ayia Thekla Beach. Now is finally the day to get there.
Ayia Thekla Beach Hotels
Hotels near Ayia Thekla Beach
Ayia Thekla Beach is an interesting place to stop by.
It is situated in Larnaca, about 70 miles from Paphos. If you enjoy heading away from the hustle and bustle of the city, this might be the destination for you.
Stay within 2 miles of Ayia Thekla Beach, with at least 9 hotels or resorts to select from. Look into the So White Boutique Suites, the Asterias Beach Hotel and the Mon Repos Design Hotel. They are a quick 1 mile, 1 mile and 1 mile away, respectively.
Without breaking the bank, you'll have the opportunity to unpack and sleep for a bit at your choice of the nearby budget hotels. Two popular choices are the Loutsiana II Hotel Apts, 0.9 miles away, and the Cosmelenia Hotel Apartments, positioned just 0.9 miles away.
No matter how exhausting your day was, if you book a room at one of the higher-end hotels, you'll open your eyes feeling refreshed. Travelers who choose to stay at the Thalassines Beach Villas or the Adams Beach Hotel will experience the very best in comfort and amenities.
Before you make your way to Ayia Thekla Beach, grab a hot coffee at "Zafiri Snack Restaurant" (Sotira). When you're truly famished, you don't need to hunt around for a spot to eat a real meal. Nissaki Ayia Thekla Beach Bar & Restaurant (Ayia Thekla Avenue, Sotira) is just 0.1 miles away.
Not quite ready to leave? Don't worry, because there's more than just Ayia Thekla Beach to do in the area:
- Grab the swimsuits and towels and make a trip to Water World Ayia Napa for a day the entire family will enjoy.
- Landa Beach is a great place for the kids to get some exercise while you relax with a good book in the fresh air.
- If you can't resist a great view, check out a sunset at Nissi Beach. It's one of the region's most renowned beaches.
- Easy to spot, Church of the Holy Virgin is a prominent part of the local landscape. This church has an important role in the social and religious life of the region.
- If you are interested in places of worship, check out Ayia Napa Monastery, a functioning monastery.
Our hotels in Larnaca have all you want, so you can be sure to find options near Ayia Thekla Beach you'll enjoy. Larnaca was a fairly celebrated place in the last year, so you will not be by yourself. You're only a few clicks away from all the recommendations you're looking for. Once reservation time hits, you'll set off confidently: multiple newcomers would endorse their Larnaca hotel to their colleagues.
- From large families to travelers on their own, we've got suites that are relaxing for everyone.
- As you might hope near such a dazzling feature, the fronk desk service at accommodation close to Ayia Thekla Beach is awesome.
- Rooms in Larnaca hotels are always fresh and tidy.
It's clear why accommodation near Larnaca received greater numbers of visitors in the last year than the year before that. We see your number one spot in your future thanks to our comprehensive registry of hotels near Ayia Thekla Beach.
After Ayia Thekla Beach is checked off your schedule, you'll still have more to do in Larnaca.
- Until recently, Larnaca tours haven't been in the guidebooks, but visits have been soaring, meaning now is the time to make your reservations.
- Larnaca also knows a thing or two about laying out the welcome mat after a day spent on its a full schedule of action.
- Make a date for an enticing meal of its native cooking and stroll into a store to get a few gifts.
Wave goodbye to the same old scenes and tip your hat to some all-new landscapes. You won't regret planning a visit to Larnaca, especially when you have one of the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Ayia Thekla Beach from Expedia. Reserve now!