When you imagine your next day, you might think you'll be wandering around the roads, staring up at the buildings or the beautiful nature wherever you look. However, Bell and Drum Towers is one thing you're prepared for in particular. The day has finally arrived to get there.
Where Is There to Stay at Bell and Drum Towers?
Hotels near Bell and Drum Towers
No vacation to the region is complete without stopping off at Bell and Drum Towers.
An outing at this locale offers your group the opportunity to investigate Beijing, the capital city.
There are 25 hotel choices within a radius of 0.6 miles of Bell and Drum Towers. You're bound to find one you like. The Old Beijing Square, Ji House and Bamboo Garden Hotel are among the more popular ones.
Save your precious dollars and book one of the many budget hotels situated nearby. The Han's Royal Garden Hotel and the Beijing Duge Courtyard Boutique Hotel are both great options. The first is 0.6 miles away, while the other is 0.7 miles.
Style and ease are waiting for you at the many upmarket hotels you'll find within walking distance. A local gem is the Beijing OrientalBay International Hotel, a walk of only 0.5 miles away. Another option is the Shichahai Shadow Art Performance Hotel. You'll easily find this spot just 0.8 miles away.
If you stroll through the streets near Bell and Drum Towers, you will find Fu Linjiuge. Go for a coffee break, grab a sweet treat and take in the sights and sounds. Hungry travelers looking for a heartier dining experience can dig into a meal at The Box, an establishment that's also nearby. Don't call it a night so soon! Meet your pals for a wine or two at Origin.
When you've finished checking out Bell and Drum Towers, you may choose to keep exploring. The surrounding area has a lot more things to offer:
- The creative plays and live shows put on at The Grand Theater Building of Prince Kung's Mansion are enjoyable examples of the local culture.
- Houhai - Back Lakes boasts a stunning and placid ambiance for prayer.
- Be sure to take a walk down South Luogu Lane, a well-known street where there is always multiple things to see and do.
- Go on a tour of Prince Gong's Palace, this fascinating and significant palace is iconic in this area.
- Former Residence of Soong Ching Ling gives history lovers the chance to see a property of great significance.
A convenient 0.9 miles is all that separates Bell and Drum Towers and the rail terminal, 徳勝門外長途汽車站.
Xicheng places to stay listed on Expedia furnish everything you want, so you can certainly have selections near Bell and Drum Towers you'll love. Lots of sightseers prefer Xicheng when they want a remarkable holiday, so it's time to start going. You're a few clicks away from the recommendations and tips you're searching for. You'll travel boldly when booking time hits, too: travelers of all manner would endorse their Xicheng hotel to an acquaintance.
- We offer relaxing accommodations for everyone, from big reunions to solo travelers.
- The staff at lodging close to Bell and Drum Towers go beyond all expectations, as you might anticipate near such a magnificent feature.
- Rooms in Xicheng lodging will always be tidy, fresh, and eager to welcome you.
We see your favorite place in your future thanks to our extensive roster of hotels near Bell and Drum Towers.
Xicheng Intriguing Facts and Figures
Once Bell and Drum Towers is crossed off your schedule, you'll still have plenty to do in Xicheng.
- Enjoy the downtown scene to end the exploration; next day, drop in on one of the local museums.
- Use an afternoon to plot some activities, and you'll soon also realize Xicheng knows a thing or two about personalized service.
- To really leave no road unexplored, check out all the fun near Xicheng.
Bid adieu to the sights you're used to and usher in more than a few new photo opportunities. Paying a visit to Xicheng is definitely the best plan you've ever come up with, particularly when you take advantage of Expedia's awesome deals on hotel rooms near Bell and Drum Towers. Book today!