Overview of Hotel Palm Beach - Includes Tickets to Mundomar & Aqualandia Parks
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room Single Use, Terrace, Garden View
Standard Double Room, Terrace, Garden View
Triple Family Room (2 adults + 1 child)
Quadruple Family Room (2 adults + 2 children)
Triple Family Rooom (3 adults)
Quadruple Family Room (3 adults + 1 child)
Luxury Suite, Hot Tub, City View
Junior Suite, City View, Tower
Junior Suite, City View, Tower (2 Adults + 1 Child)
Junior Suite, City View, Tower (2 Adults + 2 Children)
Junior Suite, City View, Tower (3 Adults)
Junior Suite, City View, Tower (3 Adults + 1 Child)
Comfort Double Room Single Use, 1 Queen Bed
Comfort Room, 1 Double Bed, Garden View
Junior Suite 1 adult
Junior Suite 4 adults
Family Quadruple Room (4 Adults)
Luxury Suite, City View 1 adult
About this area
Located in Benidorm, Hotel Palm Beach - Includes Tickets to Mundomar & Aqualandia Parks is in the suburbs and near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Levante Beach and Benidorm Island, while Aqualandia and Mundomar are popular area attractions. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Terra Natura and Magic Natura. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as scuba diving.Visit our Benidorm travel guide
- Levante Beach - 10 min walk
- Benidorm Palace - 17 min walk
- Aqualandia - 19 min walk
- Mundomar - 19 min walk
- Avenida Martinez Alejos - 16 min drive
- La Vila Joiosa Tram Station - 15 min drive
- Benidorm Tram Station - 16 min drive
- Alicante (ALC-Alicante Intl.) - 48 min drive
- El Patio — 1 min walk
- La Familia - 6 min walk
- Europa Center - 6 min walk
- London's Bar - 7 min walk
- Costa Games 2 - 7 min walk
About this property
Hotel Palm Beach - Includes Tickets to Mundomar & Aqualandia Parks
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 9 and EUR 15 for adults, EUR 9 and EUR 15 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and a security system.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Excellent both on service and cleanliness even though they are refurbishing. Also excellent value for money especially with the added benefit of free tickets to mundomar