I had a terrible stay here I unfortunately have to say. There were lots of little annoying things that I’d normally let go (like that it states 2pm check-in, but the staff stated it was 3pm and I had to wait outside for an hour) but I hardly slept a wink here!
There was a loud buzzing generator or fan or something that went on all night (it sounded like the noise a really big fridge makes but louder and incessant!). There was no-one around to ask to check it out etc.
No where near worth the money paid and I don’t really know how they can even call it a hotel really. It’s a hostel.
It ruined my time as I got no rest and I was so tired during my time - I slept the whole way home on my flight even though it was 1pm!!!
- Random screaming noises (I don’t know if there was perhaps another guest with night terrors or a disabled guest). I probably wouldn’t have noticed or heard had I been able to sleep.
- No WiFi in room was even coming up on my devices except once, so there was nothing to even try to connect to, despite it saying that there is WiFi in room (I had data anyway but would be an issue if you didn’t).
- TV had 3 channels. When you can’t sleep due to noise, this was more annoying.
- Pillows were so uncomfortable.
- No light when climbing the stairs at night to get to the rooms from the door outside.