Imagine yourself in a brand-new place: you probably think you'll be rambling through the lanes, noticing the exquisite environment or the buildings wherever you look. But Beyazit Mosque is one feature you are especially looking forward to. For years, you've wanted to escape there, and right now is the day to check it off.
Beyazit Mosque Accommodation
Hotels near Beyazit Mosque
Bring your vacation to an even higher level at Beyazit Mosque.
Found in the city of Istanbul, it is a thriving favorite of tourists.
Hoping to stay near Beyazit Mosque? Then you'll be pleasantly surprised, because there are 250 choices to select from, all within walking distance. The Sultanhan Hotel - Special Class, GLK PREMIER The Home Suites & Spa and Muyan Suites are among the popular ones.
You can put aside extra cash for your travels by choosing to stay at one of the nearby lower-priced hotels. The Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at Sultanahmet (0.8 miles away) and the GLK PREMIER Acropol Suites & Spa (0.9 miles away) are popular spots to remember.
If you're searching for somewhere to stay that's a little extra special, you'll come across plenty of upmarket offerings within walking distance. Make sure you consider the Senatus Suites, which is only 0.9 miles away. A second option is the GLK PREMIER Regency Suites & Spa, 0.9 miles away.
The area surrounding Beyazit Mosque has some options for foodies. Coffee fanatics will appreciate the featured roasts and treats at Old City Hostel (Alemdar Mahallesi, Bestekar Osman Sokak). Faros Restaurant Old City (Alemdar Mahallesi, No:, Divan Yolu Caddesi No:68) is easy to get to and it serves up delightful meals for locals and travelers from all walks of life.
When you've finished checking out Beyazit Mosque, you may like to keep exploring. The surrounding area has a bunch more things to do:
- Take a self-guided tour of Istanbul University and watch on as the enthusiastic undergraduates scramble to their buildings and classes.
- If you like meandering around and taking in the local area, you are likely to lose track of time at Beyazit Square.
- Do you like museum exhibits? Then make sure to check out Museum of Turkish Calligraphic Art for an unforgettable day out.
- Beyazit Tower is the perfect assembly point for you and your friends, as it is well-known by everyone in the area.
- Make sure you walk around Corkulu Ali Pasa Medresesi, a must-see destination for tourists.
It's quite simple to get to Beyazit Mosque by train. The closest station is Kumkapi Railway Station, which is about 0.5 miles away. Located 0.6 miles away, Marmaray Sirkeci Metro İstasyonu Güney (Cağaloğlu) Girişi is a second terminal to keep in mind.
Istanbul hotels from Expedia provide all you want, so you are sure to have locations near Beyazit Mosque that you'll adore. Lots of sightseers stop by to really get away from it all, so it's time to start researching. You can rest easy once it comes time to book, too: multiple newcomers approved of their Istanbul hotel. Need help deciding? You're only a click away from all the secret pointers you're searching for.
- The fronk desk services at lodging close to Beyazit Mosque will be great which can only enrich your visit to this marvelous site.
- Looking for accommodations that are comfy plus presentable and neat? You'll find it right here.
- Discover that Istanbul hotels are always quick to receive you with orderly and fresh rooms.
Your desired spot awaits thanks to Expedia's comprehensive selection of hotels near Beyazit Mosque.
Istanbul Fascinating Facts and Figures
You'll still have more to see and do in Istanbul once you've achieved Beyazit Mosque.
- In order to really leave no stone unturned, read about tours near Istanbul.
- a full schedule of pastimes, you'll realize Istanbul also knows many things about setting out the welcome mat.
- Enjoy a delectable meal of the local fare and happen upon a shop to get some souvenirs.
Planning a trip to Istanbul is always a good idea, especially when you cash in on our awesome deals on accommodation near Beyazit Mosque. Bid adieu to the scenes you're used to and greet more than a few new landscapes!