Think of yourself in a brand-new spot: you might see yourself sauntering around downtown, staring up at the architecture or the gorgeous nature everywhere around you. However, there's one draw you have been prepared for most of all: Bintang Plaza. You've wanted to go there for years, and right now is the day to mark it complete.
Where to Stay Close to Bintang Plaza
Hotels near Bintang Plaza
Bintang Plaza is an interesting spot to visit.
To see it for yourself, you'll have to journey 850 miles away from the national capital, Kuala Lumpur, and into a place called Miri.
If you're looking to stay somewhere close by, you'll be able to find at least 11 potential accommodations within 2 miles of Bintang Plaza. The Miri Marriott Resort & Spa and the Meritz Hotel are just 2 miles and 0.1 miles away. Another handy option, the Mega Hotel, is 0.3 miles away.
Savvy travelers that like the word 'budget' will be pleased as there are a couple of reasonably priced hotels in the area. The Grand Palace Hotel is a 0.8 miles commute away and the Palace Inn Miri is 0.4 miles away.
If your dream vacation includes an extraordinarily comfortable space to rest your head, make it a reality by staying at one of the close by high-end hotels. Check out the amazing amenities at the Hotel Nur Miri and the 101 Hotel Miri. These establishments are only 0.6 miles and 0.3 miles away, respectively.
Take in the rich smell of freshly-roasted coffee and snack on a tasty treat at Starbucks. This local coffee shop is the perfect stop-off point for travelers who want to go to Bintang Plaza. Later on, get going to another restaurant in the vicinity. Reserve a table for dinner at Madli's Satay & Food Corner and try something you've never had before. Is it wine time? Keep the beverages flowing at TWGbar.
Looking for excuses to stay? Relax, because there's more than just Bintang Plaza to do in the region:
- Stop by Imperial Shopping Mall, home to a large selection of stores and eateries.
- You will have a great time while learning something new at Grand Old Lady and Petroleum Science Museum. The variety of hands-on exhibits and displays means everyone will have a great time.
- Head over to Marina Beach, casually walk along the beach, splash around in the water and breathe in some fresh air.
- Drop into Miri Golf Club and chat with members after your game.
- San Ching Tian Temple provides a beautiful and placid environment for religious rituals.
Miri hotels from Expedia have everything you want, so you will surely find lodging near Bintang Plaza that you'll enjoy. You will not be the only one searching Miri was a relatively favored place in the past twelve months. Need help deciding? We've got all the pointers and recommendations you could want. When reservation time hits, you can travel with certainty: explorers of all kinds would endorse their Miri hotel to their family members.
- We offer satisfying rooms for everyone, from families with children to travelers on their own.
- The staff at hotels near Bintang Plaza go above and beyond, which can only improve your vacation to this dazzling monument.
- You'll find hotels in Miri are always neat and tidy.
It's clear why suites in Miri had additional visitors in the last year than 2015. And thanks to our extensive list of hotels near Bintang Plaza, we see your number one site in your future.
There are still even more things to see and do in Miri when you've accomplished Bintang Plaza.
- Happen upon the perfect shop to look for necessities and eat a delightful supper of the local foods.
- Prepare to see Miri also knows a thing or two about custom treatment after you spend an afternoon on its a full plate of action.
- Until recently, Miri tours have been only for those in the know, but trips have been soaring, meaning now is the moment to book.
Bid adieu to the same old vistas and usher in more than a few breathtaking selfies. Planning a journey to Miri is always a good idea, especially when you benefit from Expedia's awesome deals on hotel rooms near Bintang Plaza. Book today!