Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
We enjoyed our stay @ the B&B. Staff were friendly, rooms were cleaned daily. Atmosphere was peaceful. 5 mins away from UFS, which suited us perfectly. Easy access to shops, etc....
We stayed over at Rusplek on our way to Cape Town. We arrived very late and the guesthouse staff were very friendly and accommodating to make our stay as seamless as possible. The facilities provided us with everything we needed to have a good night's rest to tackle the road the next morning. Thank ...
Stayed for two glorious nights at my new home away from home. Centrally situated with needed calm around, the friendliness and courtesy were as tangible as the late summer heat.
A friendly talkative young man welcomed us and showed us to our room. We stayed in Zhivago. The amenities were all up to scratch, room and bathroom clean. Lovely mattress, soft sheets and thick towels. Great breakfast.
The doggie bone is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Bloemfontein accommodation! Finding the right temporary home during your Free State holiday doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Bloemfontein. When you see the number of pet-friendly perks available at many area hotels, which might include pet snacks and special beds, you'll be jumping for joy just like Fido. Some Bloemfontein accommodations even allow you to bring several animals along for your vacation.
- Free State is not only welcoming to pets--it's also affordable. Save your money for a new leash or more tennis balls and book an accommodation where you and your animals can settle in without spending too much. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Pet parents say Bloemfontein has some of the top pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your furry friends will feel right at home, so you can sleep well.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have the time of their lives on vacation? In addition to pet-friendly perks at your hotel, Free State has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can run and jump. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Bloemfontein is a favorite among pet owners like you. Travelers with furry friends continue to visit to discover the top attractions. Don't miss your opportunity to get in on the fun!?