Find Motels in Bloomington
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Motels in Bloomington
Other property types in Bloomington
La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Minneapolis Bloomington W
Reviewed on Oct 20, 2020
Radisson Blu Mall of America
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Hyatt Place Minneapolis Airport-South
Reviewed on Oct 23, 2020
Bloomington Motels for the Frugal Traveler
In the larger Minneapolis - St. Paul area, you can select from 15 affordable motels among more than 782 hotels and other accommodations. When you pick one of these budget accommodations, you might not have many of the amenities found in a traditional hotel but you'll save more money to use for your vacation.
Because you'll save on your room, you can enjoy all that Bloomington has to offer. Top sights include Nickelodeon Universe and Mall of America.
Fun fact: Motels made their debut in the 1920s as a convenient place to stay for the tired traveler taking a road trip along the major roadways of America. Motel properties often have free parking, and many also include an outdoor pool.
Below you'll find some of Expedia customers' favorite motels in the larger area:
- Stay within a 20-minute drive of Nickelodeon Universe and Mall of America.
- Enjoy access to the indoor pool, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- An outdoor pool and free WiFi are available during your stay, along with room amenities like cable TV.
- Central Bloomington is 14 mi (22.5 km) away
- Enjoy access to the laundry facilities, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Located 16.9 mi (27.2 km) from the heart of Bloomington
- Central Bloomington is 16.6 mi (26.8 km) away
- Free WiFi and free parking are available during your stay, along with room amenities like cable TV.
Things to Do in BloomingtonTake time to check out the entertainment choices and enjoy the top-notch restaurants in this family-friendly area while you're sightseeing. People visiting Bloomington love its shops.
Must-see local attractions include:
- Nickelodeon Universe
- Mall of America
Enjoy nature with a stop at:
- Normandale Lake Park
- Minnesota Valley National Wildlife Refuge
These are some attractions the whole family can enjoy:
- Sea Life Minnesota Aquarium
- Crayola Experience
Bloomington is also notable for its:
Best Time to Visit BloomingtonFigure out the ideal time to visit Bloomington by checking these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically July and June, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 49° F and nighttime temperatures average 7° F
- April-June: 83° F is the daytime average and 31° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 84° F and nighttime averages are around 46° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 65° F during the day and 8° F at night
- Average rainfall is 30.63 inches in a year
How to Get to Bloomington and Around the Area
|Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.)||Airport||6.3 mi (10.1 km)|
|Minneapolis, MN (FCM-Flying Cloud)||Airport||6.8 mi (11 km)|
|St. Paul, MN (STP-St. Paul Downtown)||Airport||14.1 mi (22.6 km)|
|Mall of America Station||Metro Station||4 mi (6.5 km)|
|28th Avenue Station||Metro Station||4.4 mi (7.1 km)|
|Bloomington Central Station||Metro Station||4.7 mi (7.6 km)|