Find Motels in Minneapolis - St. Paul
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Motels in Minneapolis - St. Paul
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Minneapolis - St. Paul
Radisson Blu Mall of America
Reviewed on Nov 9, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 20, 2020
Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Airport Mall of America
Reviewed on Nov 23, 2020
Minneapolis - St. Paul Motels for the Frugal Traveler
There are 15 inexpensive motels in Minneapolis - St. Paul among more than 782 hotels and other lodging choices. When you pick one of these budget-friendly accommodations, you might not have many of the amenities found in a traditional hotel but you'll save more money to use for your vacation.
Because you'll save on your room, you can make the most of what Minneapolis - St. Paul has to offer. Not-to-be-missed sights include Minnehaha Park, U.S. Bank Stadium, and Mill Ruins Park.
Fun fact: Motels began in the 1920s as a convenient place to stay for the weary traveler driving along America's major roadways. Motel properties often offer free parking, and many have outdoor pools.
Here are some of our customers' best-rated Minneapolis - St. Paul motels available to book:
- Stay within a 20-minute drive of Nickelodeon Universe and Mall of America.
- Enjoy access to the indoor pool, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- An outdoor pool and free WiFi are available during your stay, along with room amenities like cable TV.
- It's located within a 10-minute drive of U.S. Bank Stadium and Mill Ruins Park.
- Enjoy access to the laundry facilities, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Stay within a 20-minute drive of Target Center and Target Field.
- It's located within a 20-minute drive of Target Center and Target Field.
- Free WiFi and free parking are available during your stay, along with room amenities like cable TV.
Things to Do in Minneapolis - St. PaulAs you're exploring the area, check out the college campus and enjoy the scenic lakeside. Those who've visited Minneapolis - St. Paul love its shops, live music, and entertainment.
Here are some popular places:
- Minnehaha Park
- U.S. Bank Stadium
- Mill Ruins Park
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Mystic Lake
- Saint Anthony Falls
- Loring Park
You'll find these family-friendly attractions:
- Nickelodeon Universe
- Como Park Zoo and Conservatory
- Minnesota Zoo
Best Time to Visit Minneapolis - St. PaulFigure out the ideal time to visit Minneapolis - St. Paul by reviewing these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically July and June, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 49° F and nighttime temperatures average 7° F
- April-June: 83° F is the daytime average and 31° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 84° F and nighttime averages are around 46° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 65° F during the day and 8° F at night
- Average rainfall is 30.63 inches in a year
How to Get to Minneapolis - St. Paul and Around the Area
|Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.)||Airport||3.8 mi (6.1 km)|
|St. Paul, MN (STP-St. Paul Downtown)||Airport||6.7 mi (10.7 km)|
|Minneapolis, MN (FCM-Flying Cloud)||Airport||14.5 mi (23.3 km)|
|38th Street Station||Metro Station||1.4 mi (2.3 km)|
|46th Street Station||Metro Station||1.5 mi (2.4 km)|
|50th Street Minnehaha Station||Metro Station||1.8 mi (2.9 km)|
|St. Paul - Minneapolis Station||Train Station||1.9 mi (3.1 km)|
|Saint Paul Union Depot||Train Station||5.7 mi (9.2 km)|
|Fridley Station||Train Station||10.3 mi (16.6 km)|